Why cook for your baby?

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why cook for your baby?



Various reasons I use when my baby boy and I cook almost all the food he eats.

1. Guaranteed halal (my first in America when my baby boy)

2. Economical

3. Free of preservatives

4. Clearly, raw materials, nutritional content of clearly

5. Easy, was not as hard as ever imagine (more difficult to prepare food for his father: D). Please read http://ndew.wordpress.com/2007/03/13/membuat-makanan-bayi-sendiri/

But with only 5 points above, unexpectedly gained a bonus as well. Until now my son (5 yrs) is not a hobby for snack, not a hobby eat packaged snacks, and very quickly integrate our appetites with her ​​parents.

Age 10 months has been eating rice (digecek-gecek) wearing vegetable soup (vegetables cut small, or so), without the blender. It was now able to eat almost all my meals, unless food is too spicy (a little spicy, alhamdulillah already can).

If there are cookies, wafers, or chips and other packaged snacks full of preservatives, sugar, and msg in our house, more often the objects end up in the trash than in the stomach of my child.

Also by not packing snacks such as fried foods, jajajan market, or cakes, thank God he was not so interested. More like snacking on fresh fruit.

Excluding estimates, it turns out toil before cooking for my baby give better results than just pengiritan.

So, why not cook for a baby?

0 comments:

Post a Comment